I.F.ind. produces semi-automatic and fully automatic flash pasteurizers.
Main features of the automatic Pasteurizers:
● Three-stage pasteurizer, fully PLC controlled.
● The pasteurization units can be set from the keyboard. The system is set internally to give the product the exact UPs.
● The pasteurizer adapts accordingly, through the speed variation of the supply pump, regulated by an inverter and a magnetic flow meter.
● The functioning of the pasteurizer is not influenced by any fluctuations, stops or malfunctions that may occur downstream.
● This is achieved thanks to an output buffer tank, with automatic level and internal pressure control and a relay pump controlled by an inverter.
● Recovery by sterile water in the event of a malfunction, shutdown or restart of the system is automatic.
● There is an electronic control of the outlet temperature, the pasteurization and of the pressure exiting the system.
● The electronic control of the flow rate of the release pump is carried out by a signal from the filling machines.
I.F.ind. also realizes other pasteurization systems. Visit our tunnel pasteurizers page.
IFIND S.r.l. Vicolo Gorizia, 7 31025 – Santa Lucia di Piave (TV) - ITALY
Monday - Friday: 8.30am – 1pm/2pm – 5.30pm